hmm recently spent too much I"M BROKE... SUPER BROKE haha
ytd went to soul garden with my buddies most turn up thou veri last minute haha thanks for cuming buddies => And for those who dun U better cum for the next gathering Or else I will fill ur soccer ball with HOLES. wahahaha evil me -_-lll That's my evil twin
Took quite some photo Ahmad was so shy First time see him like that sia when we sang him birthday song the ppl @ soul join in So fun He kept blowing at the candle I have to relight it at least 4 time to force him make a proper wish and take photo Make a Big card for him and we brought him a cake and treat him to dinner.
Play catching along orchard road after dinner we were so wild sia I bet those passerby all looking at us. It has been so long since we have so much fun tgt so who cares lols Shall mit up more often.
Ermmmm saw my result. Very bad. Worse then last sem Real bad Not even an A Dunno what to feel too too Numb and shock the good thing is nothings I can do
Going out tmr again planning to have sushi My tummy not feeling that good I'll see how tmr