Exam round the around Now I start to panic le hehe Bu yong gong during class now struggling to understand all my lecture note. Some note so strange, Don't even remember teacher gt teach haha die le die le =p
Today went to tamp library to study with my classmate Went to children session to sit at the green green plastice chairs. so cute! haha suprisingly, in the children section, there ain't much kids instead it was full of secondary school, JC student and people like us ahaha. I guess it was becos the chlidren section is the onli place that can at least communicate Tmr I going again, gonna take some photo and post it up=>
The people at tamp library is really weird we went there too so does it make us weird too??? haha just being lame of cos we Are not right coco, desss??
I Remember one time, we in Reference zone, there is this uncle that shouted at us for talking I was like Excuess me, we are not even talking loudly or laughing I'm so piss off. Today I found out that my fren also gt the same experience Kana shouted by old unclesss. gosh.
From my previous experience, Today we decide to study near to the window area. And guess what?? same thing happened. this fatty short panned irritating guy shiss at us for talking. I mean ya we talk but not very loudly people around us are making far more noise than us phone kept ringing, people laughing etc. We are just pure "lucky" to sit near to him to let him vent his anger on us Even the librarian behind the shelf stacking book didn't shiss us what is this?
Anyway, I'm happy happy whole day Studied my clincal chemistry, cleared almost all my doubt throu haven finish yet but at least I made good use of the day=) Well done catherine wahahaha
gonna cut my hair again, this time shorter I dont care what the aunty say I WANT IT SHORT!!
people should not break the promise they made People should not last min ps others people should not use lousy excuess people should not bullshit so much and end up nth done people should not waste their time away sleeping too much people should not go extreme dieting to slim down people should not stay out whole day- night during weekend people should not talk w/o sense & cents. people should not scream and cry after 1130pm to disturb others