Lols happy happy day. I skip my gems class in the morning then Monday only have one lesson. So we went home very early (12plus), envy ba hahaha =>>>
On my way home, I receive my mummi's message to order a cake for my daddy becuz DADDY BIRTHDAY COMING!!! hahaha. In the end I drag my frenz along to hougang mall to accompany me. We went shopping for cake..Ooooo CAke cake cake... I wanted to order the cake at angelic choice but have to order 2 day before hand. I have to get the cake by tuesday. Wednesday is his actual birthday but most of us not at home. Haiz then Hougang Mall also don't have Secret recipe. So in the end we settle for bangawan solo. Dunno their cake nice mah, it look tasty. I ordered a coffee cake, hope my daddy will like it hehe Most importantly, I LIKE COFFEE cake hahah =p
Dunno why my phone's batt went low so quickly, is like I just charge it last night then the next day afternoon it jiu gone flat le. sian. Any way, I went to hougang Point to meet my mummi after that. Went to shop for ingredient for dinner- steamboat. Hougang Point NTUC is under renovation, it was super dusty and messy. All the stock went MIA. We have to search and search. - _-.....
Nevertheless, it is still a happy happy day. wahahaha Brought lots of stuff home. My mummi brought 2 paint of B&J. I purposely choose the cherry one cuz I know my sis and bro they all don't take cherry ice-cream de wahahahah evil me. =) =) =) And nice nice chocolate, that's all mine!!!