<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29715309?origin\x3dhttp://kat-canberry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 30, 2007

HElp Mi!!!
Act cute only hehe




Last saturday finally meet up with my best fren hehe so happy.
We plan to study at one of the cafe near raffles city,

so that she can ps me and go for her yoga lesson haha.

But we two end up meeting our ex secondary school teacher for dinner lols.

We took train from hougang to marine bay, then from there take back to ang mo kio.

Took lots of pic with her.

We like two zhi lian siao cha bo =D






Shop around ang mo kio hub for ATM machine.

Their minimum withdraw is $200 -_-lllll

It is too much! $200 minimum????
If I need cash of more then 100 to buy things I might as well use nets rite?

Anyway, we manage to find another ATm machine.






Took 74 to punggol park.

We were too early so we stroll along the pond area eating OReo.
hahaha lucky I brought oreo althou it's kinda weird. hehe

Have our dinner at "The Bliss".

Nice place to dine in.

Very cooling and near to the water pond.
I ordered oreo milk shake, thai fish fillet with funny rice and baby tomato =)

And bownies ice- cream hahaha.

Their oreo shake super nice- full and thick.


I also tried their dunno what Elog???

Long complicated name. It is actually Snail

Actually I don't take shell shell seafood

Shell, they have the black black butt full of shit and dirt attach to the meat

eeek.. To me they are...

Anyway, I tried the snail, it taste good with no soil haha

just a bit too salty



Chat with both our teacher.

Found out that mr tan going to Australia to study for a year.

So Mrs tan tag along too.

They going to Brisbane.

Went online to search on that place found some of their interesting tradition

"Roach runners" can guess what is that?

There is a story behind it.


Twenty years ago, ( or so the story goes) two brisbanites were sitting in a bar arguing about whose suburb had the biggest, fastest cockroaches. Unable to reach a settlement, the following day, they captured their very best and raced them. And with that *tun tun* the annual "cockroach Races" were born!



Now every Austraila day ( 26 January), they will host the infamous and truly unique cocky race.


EEEeek omg if anyone will to compare that with me, I'll let them win.

I wouldn't want to know I had the biggest xiao qiang staying with me!























Grrrr...1:58 AM
___________________________________________________________




About

Write something about yourself.
yada yada yada
yada yada yada

Likes

Write things that you like here.
this this this
that that that






Jian Wei
Wei chong
Azhar
Siew x2
Emily- yellow
Edmund
Adeline
Huai ren
Asmida
Denise
Elaine
David.G
Desmond
Jasmine
Siao cha bo
Wayne
Jie Wei
Xiao bai
Wen Hui
Hui Ling
Mellala
DBS1B/01











Any nice movies/books that you would recommend?

Write a brief intro here.





Music that you are playing now.





July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


This Page is Rated

NC-17

www.kat-canberry.blogspot.com

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz