Last Saturday Ytd went out with my best fren to marina square. Have our lunch at secret recipes. Then went shopping haha.
Last Sunday Went out whole day with my parent and their fren. Went to pulau Ubin, then pasir ris, then find my parent's fren. Eat whole day. First time ate so many type of fruit in a day. Hmmm let mi recall, I start with tuo shuan, ice ka..., fish noddle, black carrot cake, Fried banana, then black carrot cake again qing ting, chocolate chip ice- cream, rojak, chicken wing, satay. Ate honey dew, orange, rambutan, gava, weird weird fruit.
Thursday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE!!!!
Finally back to T2 no more budget Terminal!!!!! => heheh.. Yesterday went for duty, went to mit my parent after that for supper. Then finally reach home at 1149pm. Study for mine biostat until 2.30am Woke up at 530am to prepare then study again I can't believe !!!! Biostat test is aPIECE OF SHIT..so difficult to do sia.. dun even understand the Q. I manage to do 3 Q out of 6 hahaha..-_-llll
Finally! finally! Get to meet up with Lp "smile" We went straight to swimming pool from sch. Didn't bath after swimming. haha smelly smelly W e just pull on our clothes and walk home. I'm so embarrassed. My jean seems to be only absorpting water from my butt area making 2 big round patch haha. Stupid chlorine make my hair tangle up like birdnest