To the women I love most! Mucks... Happy Mother’s Day…=D
Today is Game trial 2 for food and heritage. People meeting at Clarke Quay today- Mr Ho, Zirong, jiawen Franco Justin Guo Jie , some of the graduated students who is helping mi at Clarke quay and some other yr 1s. Also the participants for the trial. The rest went straight to their station to prepare. They started at 1.45pm but couldn't complete the tour by 6pm so everything ended at 6.30pm. Most group only manage to complete 2 station. Went starbuck to slack while waiting for them to finish. Then Mr Ho called, I have to go down to Kampong Glam. Then back to Clarke Quay and continue waiting.....
Went back to hougang intend to have dinner with my parent but dunno why, my sis told me that they went out in afternoon and will not be back until 1030pm. Zzzz. Ps us...... So I went to hougang mall, have my dinner with my sis at pepper lunch instead. And we rented " Devils wear parada" and "The Covenant" DVD to watch hahaha. At first I wanted to rent "Music and lyric" but they don't have so sad. I heard it was very very nice. Oh ya, 200 pound beauty too. Everyone I know seems to watch that show le. Who haven watch wanna watch with mi??? =D
Anyway, I had fun after dinner, especially when we going home that time. My siss and I did things to piss the taxi uncle haha. We were joking, laughing and making weird noise in cab lols. We really enjoy ourselves so much that the Uncle face is really very black, when we pay the fee. He don't even say thanks you lah haha.. I guess he is really too pissed off by us lols but who cares?
Tmr is MOnday Again! Meaning need to wake up super early, Squeeze with ppl on train, becoming flatten swiss roll. Hahaha erm why swiss roll?? dunno just came to my mind lols. Must be my dad hahah. Tired now. Update again when I'm free
Why ppl do things that way? Why ppl thinK that way? Why ppl behave that way? Why ppl understand that way? Why ppl just simply can't do things and behave my way?? Understand?...