This few day busy with stuff again. It seems like I’m always busy lols. Busy with preparation for Food And heritage tour, busy wth finding clothes to dress up as a pirates. My character name is Lunar Moon Fangs weird name. Sounds like I’m one kind of vampire?? Anyways we got 3rd sob sob. Took alots of photo with the “pirates”( will try upload in next or next next post).
Tud went back to school early in the morning for my pract lab session. Then went straight to Clarke quay for the pirate thingys> Went to bugis to work for 4 hr> finally home sweet home. => Meeting people at 7am but I overslept. I’m suppose to wake up at 530am instead I woke up at 605am. Reach on the dot hahah lucky me. Drink alot of the cans drink throughout the day, I finished at least 6 cans.
Glad that people promised to help did come down and not making empty promises. Thank you so much for people who came today, you all did a great job in mending the registration counter despite all the F*** up. Sorry about the last minutes changes made here and there, I also dunno why.
Clarke quay station quite messy today. Some participant reaches quite early for the registration, some are weird people, and some are very rude -_-lll… My phone kept ringing all day long. Starting 605am, from 3 full batt to last batt sia. Now I finally know why participant know mine number.
Too tired and hungry to look for food, went to hougang and my parent came and fetch me home because I lazy lazy lazy to squeeze with people on bus =p hehehe. My face kana sunburn. Having a terrible headache, body like jelly, warm and dizzy. Hurt a hell lot. Head spining, pounding....