Today my tutor cancel her 5pm de practical so we finish lesson at 2.30pm. haha so early lor happy happy hehehe. At first Asmida and mi were planning to go NTU together after our lunch but later then, she told mi she will help me to buy the clinlical chemistry. She going with her friend, so I can go home super early=p (Thx asmida)
Reach home super early so decided I should go dental to do my tooth. I went with my mummy and sis after our dinner. Sad my daddy didn't fetch us there cause he not yet reach home. We waited for almost 3 hour for our turn sia super super long. Then, when it was my turn it was very quickly done. I wonder what the other did why they so long. The dentist goes nagging and nagging about me not taking good care of my tooth lah, I should put in more effort in brushing my teeth lah especially before I sleep etc. Aiyo! lucky my face is stern looking enough when I'm not smiling. I think he saw me scolding him by mouthing to my sis when I sat up to rasin mouth hahaha.
Tmr my class guys wanna go sing K. omg dunno should I go ma??