It's 0042am now and I"M STILL ONLINE!!! haha Today is a long long day for me. Have to go airport do my duty. Interesting things- saw the plane run off the track and take off, so cool! lols first time so up close. Of course we didn't go very near the actual plane lah. So sh** I'm falling asleep soon. My head started to be very light light. Erm really cannot make it le.( just typing this sentence alone I nid to stone for like 2 min) to be updated again....
hihi back to blog again. Now is 1.15pm. I'm now at T433 having my excel lesson.So sian lah I doze off twice during the lesson time. One time kana saw by my buddy class which is also having lesson next room so embarrasses! -_-ll Actually our lecturer not that bad but the lesson is too BORED!! 2 more lesson to go, today finish class at 5pm. Update again 2.53pm log off