<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29715309?origin\x3dhttp://kat-canberry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 15, 2007

13th April- Black Friday!

Went to school to stay over. I extended permission to stay over in club cuz I heard sb told me they wanna stay. But end up only Kah loong, Lawrence ( finally type correctly le haha) and mi staying. Also good lah at least got ppl stay and that night we have the club to our self hahah spacious sia.
First day I'm having cough. Morning went to beach road buy some pail, tape etc. with the help of Alan. Then afternoon went Queenway took our jersey but then sth went wrong so Lawrence and I took cab back to school first(sorry for leaving u all there). At night about 7, K.L mi went to Lawrence house to put things then went to seng song buy material for day tour. Then we split way. They two went back to school first cause W.X waiting alone for us in school while I went to pasir park to take cheque from my daddy (Sorry to make u wait so long). We meet up in school at abut 1030, then 4 of us took bus to clementi to have our dinner. We forgot to buy mineral water, so went to 7-11 brought 10 bottle. Very heavy, Lawrence super strong. He alone carry the whole box. Finally, back to school, we did the planning typing and preparation of splitting up the material for diff station. We then went bathing. Course it was quite late le, so went bathing alone quite eerie especially the water dripping sound from next cubical seems to ecoh. Light out at 3.30am, I had a dreamless night.


14th april- Wei xin birthday cum Dat tour!

The long await day finally came. Day tour is today! haha very happy. We woke up at 7am, then realise that jia wen has been sitting outside club house since 5 plus omg ( sorrY) we shouldn't have lock the door =p. I was freezing when I step out of club house. We adjusted the temp in club to 27 degree i think ahhaha.
The number of freshies turn up is not very gd but nevertheless enough to make it a successful event. Every things run quite what we expected other then the lunch part. The uncle mistook that he has to prepare lunch on the 21th so we got a big problem. Lucky they came up with the idea of ordering from MacDonald( thx, that moment i really feel very lost)
When we reaches there, all station ic walked to their station. Poor medi have to pei us walk so far to rent bicycle, but fun rite hehe. The first bicycle shop near bedok jetty is really suxy. Their attitude damn bad. We three need a bicycle for whole day can they wanna charge us for 20 buck, so expensive sia. we walked a long distance and finally found a shop that rent whole day for 10 buck haha.
The Day tour ended with the bbq. I'm so glad that it is over. I personally think it was a successful one. So many things done and effort put in. Lots of unhappy and happy things happened during the preparation of this event. Lesson learned, memorises remember, emotion felt. I know people I can trust, people there for me. Time flashed, holiday over very very soon. Soon we are year 2 le.

Lots of thanks everyone, for your effort and help to make this a successful one, especially Lawrence, kah loong, cindy alan meiyu medi ros seniors angela and many other more. GMs yours hard work is appreciated. Don't think yourself as SK warrior okie. You know you all are not haha.


15th April- Last day of enjoyment before school start.

They found out that I got fever so don't let me stay. Took cab home with meiyu angela. Reaches home at about 12.30am ( w.j thx for ur cab). eeeeeek just took my super disgusting medicine haha. I roughly remember this early morning, when I reach home, I took my own temp 38.6 degree( m.y & angela not high fever so dun wry=)), after bathing I went to sleep without drying my hair. Now my hair is poking n swing in all direction -_-lll. I dunno what tym my parent reach home, they came to my room woke me up and gave a me medicine. I was very tired and light headed, so I dunno why I put it the antibiotic in my mouth and never swallow down sia. It was so BITTER hahaha stupid me=P. Dunno how many type of medicine I swallow. Went back to sleep after that. Slept for 14 hr. Feeling alot better then yesterday hehe so here I am blogging. Still feel light headed +_+, feel like flowing when I walk abit drowzy, every thing I ate taste so tasteless. Then I kept asking my mummy is that sweet de salty de etc haha. I can only taste spicy stuff cuz they make my throat hurt like hell. Dunno tomorrow if I will be fit enough to go school. Have to cancel my appointment today haiz. Just went to weigh, I loss 2 kg le now 39. Scary never mind in 2 week I can get back that 2 kg haha. Who wanna help me gain weight???


Grrrr...12:18 AM
___________________________________________________________




About

Write something about yourself.
yada yada yada
yada yada yada

Likes

Write things that you like here.
this this this
that that that






Jian Wei
Wei chong
Azhar
Siew x2
Emily- yellow
Edmund
Adeline
Huai ren
Asmida
Denise
Elaine
David.G
Desmond
Jasmine
Siao cha bo
Wayne
Jie Wei
Xiao bai
Wen Hui
Hui Ling
Mellala
DBS1B/01











Any nice movies/books that you would recommend?

Write a brief intro here.





Music that you are playing now.





July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


This Page is Rated

NC-17

www.kat-canberry.blogspot.com

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz