Today my sis suddenly gt the urge to watch movie. So we went to tp mall to watch "stomp the yard. The queue is damn long when we reach there. Next tym if I'm going to watch movie, I will book it online first haha stupid me.
Recently watched quite a few movie like "Hannibal rising", "300" and today "stomp the yard" lols. Sometimes, to watch a few movie in a week is quite confusing. I will always mix up the movie plot if I had watched all of similar gender of movie. I still prefer the vivo city's cinemas. Their seat is more comfortable and spacious, not forget the sound effect. I found "stomp the yard" very entertaining. Is like the whole movie is very happening. Lots of street-style dances move and fights on the dance floor. All the dance scene made me feel like dancing with them. We brought LJS combo meal in together with cheesy hot dog, pop corn and 2 big drinks haha. My second sis need to go for yoga lesson after movie, so she ate very little. Most of the food was finished by Adeline and me lols. We eat like pig sia (^^ )
Anyway, after my sec sis left, we went to shop around the mall. I saw a greenish cargo pant at fox. It is a bit long but look nice on me hehe, I planning to buy it when I next went out with Lp to IMM. Then we can shu bian go visit Dave. Save $$. Shortage of $$ liao, kept going out haha.