<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29715309?origin\x3dhttp://kat-canberry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 25, 2007

This whole week has been a super busy week for me. I went back to sch almost everyday except of course sat n sun lah. The Fo camp coming, lots of things have to be done and I felt tired and vexed. Monday we have our first game trial, Wednesday meeting. Tuesday do pops, Thursday & Friday is the game trial 2.

The game trial sux! Everything has been prepared last minutes. And it was so budget that we have to pay to buy our own eggs wth. The whole camp sux to the core. We’re taken for granted! Think we are sai kang warrior, do this and that. Especially our group, the guy they have Super duper eye power sia. When we doing things they can sit around and STARE. Sometimes their behaviour make me wonder if they are idiot or sissy. Why am I so unlucky in this group???Haiz lucky got elaine and jia wen (^^ ). That is the only one happy thing in camp.

The game trial overrun by alot, on both days we waited like idiot then people can take their time to walk. Some people can have their lunch in school while some people like us have to bring our lunch box to appointed area to set up and we waited for 4 plus hours for them to reach our station. Some more when they reach, give us their disgusting black face. Like we own all this to them. We waited for so long for them, only to be told by K that trial have overrun we have to cut short and be quick, be damn to hell. This camp is so so so disorganise.

Some people are just pure stubborn, idiot with big fat empty head filled with nothings but shit. They simply cant get the message into the big head of theirs. And some other people are selfish bas**** can talk lies like it is real.

On the last day after we break camp, Jia wen & I saw alex papa and two other senior when we were making our way to City Hall MRT. We complained everything to them over our dinner. I'm grateful that they listen to our complains and all those nonsense. That night I reach home at 12 mid-night. It was a long long tiring day. I feel alot better after venting out my anger and complains.

Yesterday, we three gal bitch on msn. Then after that, I continue chat on phone with elaine until about 4am haha. Today whole day I was sleeping. Coke cannot make it for movie last minute so we cancel the all thing and that is how I end up sleeping whole day like piggy lols. Sad my Mr bean >.<

**If you dont like what I wrote, Get Lost !


Grrrr...6:11 AM
___________________________________________________________




About

Write something about yourself.
yada yada yada
yada yada yada

Likes

Write things that you like here.
this this this
that that that






Jian Wei
Wei chong
Azhar
Siew x2
Emily- yellow
Edmund
Adeline
Huai ren
Asmida
Denise
Elaine
David.G
Desmond
Jasmine
Siao cha bo
Wayne
Jie Wei
Xiao bai
Wen Hui
Hui Ling
Mellala
DBS1B/01











Any nice movies/books that you would recommend?

Write a brief intro here.





Music that you are playing now.





July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


This Page is Rated

NC-17

www.kat-canberry.blogspot.com

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz