O.o ytd I went re bonding finally haha. Now my hair is super silk straight plus damn oily eeek. One more day to endure and I can wash my hair clean. Today I discuss with my mummy of what should I take up to learn. We came up with a few choice like violin/ gu zhen lesson, fishing, True yoga ( with LP) or continue my tennis lesson. Tough choice to make sia. I have to show improvement after one year of learning and write a report on it sian.
I was thinking learning violin seems fun and cool but very tiring task. Then if sign up on True yoga have to bound to one year contract. I scared they are really what newspaper reported, it will be very troublesome if I decided to quit after few lesson. Then as for tennis i would need to find a partner. Haiz what should I choose???