Today went to mRs & mr tan's house. We suppose to meet up at 430 infront of guard house but i was late so the rest went in first. It was still quite sunny when i was on the bus 162 on my way to their house. But then when I reaches that stop, the rain had started again and it was raining heavier each mintue passes.-_-lll what a luck!
There is nothing I can do except siting under the bus shelter waiting for rain to become smaller. After waiting appoximately of 20 mins, I quit pondering when the rain going to stop. I opt for another alternative- take cab in. haha I neo it is very stupid to take cab for such a short distance but no choice leh. The main gate is so far away from bus stop, if i were to walk or even run there, I'm sure to be wet through. When i flag for cab, wei hao & j.Tan saw me, so we share cab in hehe. My luck was not so bad after all haha.
Finally mrs tan house. I'm surprise to see alots of ppl lyk Lijan, David, Clarence Nai, Grace, Wei zhen etc..(too much to mention all)haha. Actually I'm even more surprise to reciceve msg frm clement asking mi if wanna go miss tan house. Most of the time half the guys Playing majong, half playing card in another room. So ppl lyk me who dont gamble watch tv and eat. Yes, eat again. That is what I have been doing this few day when visiting, soon I will became pig. Oh ya, finally got to watch "shutter"- horror movie. O.o nice! But the atomphere there just dont seems right, not as scary.
At about 1110, I bid the rest good bye and went home. I took 401 to coke's house there de bus stop to switch to 88, to Hougang. I then met Brandon.L while walking back home. Haha I thought I saw the wrong people sia. He looks shorter( may be becose i'm wearing heels) anyway we say hi to each other & chat a while (dun say I never stop long enough to chat). I notice that without his spec on, the shape of his eyes are similar to alien hahaha I seriously think so. Hope you are not cursing me if you happened to read my post hehe.